South Africa is a perfect destination in winter. Located along both the Atlantic and Indian Oceans you can enjoy all types of great activities and tourist attractions.
Here are our top five things that you should not miss out on when visiting South Africa:
- Shark Diving – This one is definitely for the brave and an experience that you will never forget! You can marvel at the Great White circling you in a cage or dive with the Tiger sharks, without the cage!
- Safari – The Kruger National Park is the most popular choice for a great safari. Watch the amazing animals at play in their own home. You can drive your car hire from Johannesburg to the park in only a few hours.
- Table Mountain – If you can make the journey to the top of the mountain you will be rewarded with stunning views of Cape Town. There is also a Cableway where you can sit back and relax taking in the views whilst enjoying the ride to the top.
- Garden Route – Take your car hire along this scenic route. You can travel from Heidelberg in the Southern Cape to Storms River Village on the Eastern Cape. You can stop off at hidden sandy bays or watch the whales pass in the ocean waters.
- Durban – This exciting city caters for all holiday tastes! Admire the beautiful historical architecture, relax on the sandy beaches or perhaps you can try a spot of fishing, who knows what you may reel in!
These are top five for South Africa. Do you have a list of your own? What would you like to try out when visiting South Africa?